RENTAL RATES 2019
KITCHEN Subject to UCW approval. User is responsible for clean-up.
FULL DAY $ 75.00
Full use of kitchen – dishes, electric stove, excluding dishwasher
HALF DAY $ 50.00
LOWER HALL Full use of basement
FULL DAY $125.00
HALF DAY $ 75.00
SANCTUARY Full use of sanctuary
FULL DAY $250.00
HALF DAY $175.00
OTHERS Custodian PER HOUR $ 25.00
Heating surcharge from October 1 to April 30 $ 25.00
RULES AND CONSIDERATIONS
1. All rental requests should be submitted to the church secretary. 613-921-6107 or email: BethelEmilyPC@gmail.com
2. Rentals must be approved by a representative of Boards of Session and Stewards.
3. Rental fees for not-for-profit or charitable organizations may be waived or reduced.
4. Rental fees for members of Bethel congregation are on a donation basis.
5. No confetti in the building and no decorations to be attached with tape.
6. Smoking, consumption of alcohol or gambling is not permitted in the church.
7. The use of candles is restricted to integral parts of a ceremony only.
8. Set-up and clean-up is the responsibility of the person or organization renting the facility.
This includes the removal of garbage bags.
9. The renters may be held liable for damages.
10. There will be a $25 per hour fee if the services of the church custodian are required.
11. Permission is required for the use of the organ or pianos by anyone other than the church organist or pianist.
12. The church is on a well and septic system. Please use with conservation in mind.
For more information and to book a space!